1211 Coast Village Road, Suite 7
Montecito, CA 93108
Monday – Saturday, 10am – 6pm
Frequently Asked Questions
We accept cash, check, and all major credit cards such as MasterCard, Visa, and American Express.
Linda recommends her Signature Facial. During this personalized facial, Linda will ascertain what your needs are and create a customized treatment.
Prior to the appointment, remove any eye makeup and leftover mascara using our lash shampoo from Revitalash or other, oil-free cleanser.
When applied by Linda, eyelash extensions will last the length of the natural growth cycle of your own eyelashes. Depending on your activity and day-to-day routine, refills should only be required every 2 to 3 weeks.
- Never allow shower water to beat directly on your extensions. Constant pressure on the extensions can cause them to “pop” off or wear off sooner than normal.
- Do not rub, pick, pull or twist your extensions.
- Do not sleep on your lashes. If you are a side sleeper, try and keep your lashes out of the pillow (sleeping on the side or your face creates wrinkles and lines on your face, in addition to ruining your lashes- incentive to not sleep on your face).
- Gently comb the tips of your extensions with the spool brush provided as needed to straighten and “fluff” your extensions. Do not over-comb your extensions or use the spool brush as you would with mascara.
- Never use mascara on your extensions, as this will shorten the lifespan of your extensions, cause clumping, and dissolve the adhesive. You can use mascara on your bottom lashes.
- Never use organic solvents or oil makeup removers on your extensions, as this will dissolve the adhesive and ruin your extensions.
- Receive regular fills to maintain the fullness and natural look of your extensions.
- Cleanse your eyelash extensions several times per week, if not daily, with our Revitalash Lash Shampoo; a water-based, non-irritating lash cleanser.
For your first visit, please feel free to park on Coast Village Road and walk down the breezeway to Suite #7. You’ll see that Lindas Glow has its own private parking lot in the back off of Coast Village Circle. If you prefer, you can also take Coast Village Circle and park in the lot by the sign “Coast Village Promenade” and simply walk up the stairs.